£100/night, £630/wk, £2300/mth, includes all bills, WiFi, cleaning materials, etc.
Minimum stay two nights. For availability:
Newly renovated, beautifully presented first-floor one-bedroom flat (+ sofabed) on a quiet street near Jesus Green. Wide choice of supermarkets, restaurants, wine bars and Cambridge sights within easy walking distance.
Three minutes from Jesus Green and the river, see below for walking distance to colleges
- High-speed WiFi
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen features dishwasher, microwave/oven and Nespresso machine. Tea and coffee provided, with milk on arrival
- Dining table and chairs for four people
- Sofabed and armchair, flat screen SMART TV, Ruark Bluetooth Digital Radio and Speaker
- King-sized bed with pocket sprung mattress, anti-allergy bedding and Egyptian cotton linens & towels; Built-in wardrobe with shelves; Hair Dryer
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower (please note - no bath) and washing machine. Toilet paper, soap, shampoo & conditioner provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Off-street parking space for a small/mid-sized car.
- Private entrance. Please note internal stairs to flat - no lift
Walking distance to colleges:
5 minutes’ walk to The Colony, Clare College
10 minutes to St John’s
10 minutes to Jesus
10 minutes to Westminster
12 minutes to Trinity
15 minutes to Clare College Conferencing
15 minutes to The Pitt Building
20 minutes to Churchill