skip to primary navigation skip to content

Accommodation Service

Studying at Cambridge


Let your Property

Cambridge street

Offer your property for let

You can offer your property to University affiliated tenants through our service. We need a diverse range of accommodation, and we need it for all sorts of time periods. We have specific, restricted access listings. These are visible only to University members approved by the service, who are currently seeking a home, but not to the general public or to other landlords. Our restricted access listings are for lets of approximately 3 weeks or more. We charge a small administration fee - please see here for more information.

We are always looking for more landlords, offering rooms within five miles, and whole properties within ten miles, of Cambridge city centre. If you would like more information, please contact us.

B&Bs, guesthouses & serviced apartments

We also host listings for very short-term accommodation such as B&Bs and Guesthouses. These listings appear under the Visiting Cambridge section of our website, and can be seen by anyone, including the general public. If you would like to advertise this type of accommodation, visit our registration page for Bed & Breakfasts, guesthouses and serviced apartments.



Register as a landlord

Accommodation for rent

List a property for rent to registered University clients in our restricted listings.


B&Bs, guesthouses & serviced apartments

Advertise your place to stay in our public directory.