skip to primary navigation skip to content

Accommodation Service

Studying at Cambridge


Landlord services we provide

For those landlords who have registered their properties with us we are able to offer a number of additional supporting services:

Tenancy and licence agreements

We can provide an up to date tenancy agreement drawn up by University of Cambridge solicitors, ready for your tenants to sign.

Property management service

Landlords who are going abroad for a defined period of time may wish to take advantage of our competitive property management service.