skip to primary navigation skip to content

Accommodation Service

Studying at Cambridge


How to rent a University property

In order to apply to rent University owned property, you must first register with the Accommodation Service. You will be asked to answer questions which will help us establish your eligibility to use our service in your search for accommodation in Cambridge. Your eligibility will be based on your relationship with the University or affiliated institutions.

The process is as follows:

  1. Complete the registration form.
  2. We will compare the information you submit against those details already held by the University.
  3. If eligible, you will then be given access to our private listings and, again if eligible, the option of applying for University owned accommodation.
  4. Subject to eligibility, you may then be placed on the waiting list for University owned property.