Properties are located at various sites around the city, such as:
- Causewayside on Fen Causeway
- Southacre on Chaucer Road
- George Nuttall Close off Milton Road
- Apartments at West Cambridge
- Subsidised keyworker accommodation at North West Cambridge
- The University also owns houses on Huntingdon Road and in Madingley
Built in 1929, Causewayside offers 44 spacious apartments of primarily 2 and 3 bedrooms on Fen Causeway.
Situated just a mile from the heart of the city, Southacre Drive comprises 12 flats just a few hundred yards from the Botanic Gardens.
Situated just off the Milton Road to the north of the City Centre, George Nuttall Close offers 54 spacious apartments and 6 houses, with one, two and three bedrooms.
The first homes on the North West Cambridge Development – a new district in Cambridge - will be available to move in throughout 2017.
The West Cambridge residences, designed in 2004 by leading architects, offer 206 comfortable apartments of one, two and three bedrooms.
The University owns houses and flats in the City Centre, on Huntingdon Road, and in Madingley.