Before you register, please note:
1. Do not register too far in advance
There may not be many relevant properties too far in advance of your arrival, bear in mind that our landlords usually only have one month's notice before readvertising with us. Please contact the office if you need further advice.
2. You must be able to prove your working relationship to the University
For verification purposes, during registration you will be required to give:
i. the name of the University department with whom you will be working
ii. the name of your contact in that department
iii. a title for what you will be doing (your academic status)
iv. the Academic Institution to whom you currently belong
If you are unable to provide a department name, you will be required to give a statement of your connection to the University of Cambridge.
3. You may be charged an administration fee
Non-members of the University may be assisted by the Accommodation Service at our discretion depending on the time of year (priority has to be given to new and current members of the University). An administration fee will be charged.
* Visiting students from other Universities who are not working/studying at Cambridge University ie: those on work placement or visiting a University library £16
* Academic visitors unaffiliated to the University ie: Visitors to the University Library £50
* Unofficial visitors to the University but with loose affiliation ie: Idea Space, Hauser Forum £50
* Life Members, and equivalent, of any College £50
* TES employees assisted at the discretion of the Service ie: those with long term contracts
Please complete your online application, we will contact you if a fee applies. Payment should be made by cash, cheque or sterling travellers cheque to ‘University of Cambridge’ and sent to Kellet Lodge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, CB2 1QJ.
4. Your application will be processed by a member of staff within 2 working days