Problems Logging into the Web Site
If you have registered, but you do not have a login name or do not know your password:
- Please check any Junk mail or Spam folders in your email program for messages from email@example.com Because the email we send you containing your password is generated automatically, it may have been classified as junk mail by your email program.
- Try resetting your password
This process will send you a new password by email. You can do this here.
If you have entered your login name and password but are still unable to log in you may wish to try the following:
- Check that you have entered your login name and password correctly
Ensure that you do not have caps lock enabled and that you are using capital letters where indicated. The password you have been sent is case-sensitive.
- Ensure you are using the most recent password
If you have reset your password recently then the old password will no longer work, please ensure you are referring to the most recent password reset email. Remember to check your Junk mail or Spam mail folders in case the password email has been classified incorrectly.
- Check that your web browser is not displaying a cached copy of the web page
Web browsers store temporary copies of web pages on your hard disk. If you return to a page you have previously visited, this temporary (cached) copy is read rather than requesting a new copy across the internet, this can speed up your web browsing.
However, because you are logging in to the web site the information on the page changes, and the cached copy may now be out of date. To avoid this problem you should set your web browser to always check for newer versions of the page.
- Check your privacy settings
You can check these settings on Internet Explorer® 6 as follows:
If you are using the High setting you will need to override cookie handling for this web site as follows:
If you are using Safari 1.1 internet browser you can check your cookie settings as follows:
- Click on the Safari menu option and select Preferences.
- Click on the Security option.
- In the Accept Cookies options ensure you have the Only from sites you navigate to option or the always option selected.
If you are using Netscape 7 internet browser you can check your cookie settings as follows:
- From the Edit menu select the Preferences option.
- Double-click on the Privacy & Security category.
- Select the Cookies sub-category.
- Ensure that you have either the Enable cookies based on privacy settings or Enable all cookies option selected.
- If you have the Enable cookies based on privacy settings click the view button to display your privacy settings. Ensure that they are set to medium.
- Click the OK button to confirm your changes.
If you are using Opera 7 internet browser you can check your cookie settings as follows:
- From the Tools menu select the Preferences option.
- Click on the Privacy category.
- Ensure that the Enable cookies option is checked.
- Ensure that the Normal cookies option is set to Accept all cookies.
- Click the Apply button to confirm your changes.